Home Insurance – Protecting Butte and Southwest Montana
Your home is the center of your daily life, and likely your most valuable asset. When your home is damaged or destroyed, you need your claim settled by an insurance company that understands this simple fact. Rocky Mountain Insurance & Financial Services can help you find the right homeowner’s insurance that will best protect your home and your property at the best available price.
Insurance for All Kinds of Homes
Depending on where you live – a house, apartment, or condominium – the right home insurance policy can provide you peace of mind as well as the money you need to repair or replace your home and/or belongings. Request a Quote Now!
MONTANA & IDAHO
Whether you own or rent, insuring the place you call home can help protect you financially if you suffer a loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, or other covered events. It will also cover you in the event someone is injured while on your property and wins a legal judgment against you.
Homeowners policies differ by which losses are covered, which coverages you choose, and what type of residence you own. You choose which policy is best for you, whether it’s a comprehensive policy or it’s a policy that covers only a few specified losses.
Rocky Mountain Insurance is here to help you find the right insurance for your home.
Whether you own your home, live in a condo, are a renter, or even a landlord, Rocky Mountain Insurance will work with you to find a home insurance policy that fits your needs at the best possible price.
Your home insurance policy consists of the specific options you want and need, so how much you’ll pay for your policy depends on:
- What you select. Oftentimes homeowners insurance options are priced individually, so how much you’ll pay for your policy depends on what coverages you buy.
- How much you want to cover. Higher deductibles usually lower your premium price by shifting part of the loss payment to you. For example, if you have a $500 deductible, you would be responsible for paying the first $500 of the covered loss.
- Where you set your limits. You may choose to set higher limits than the recommended amount if appropriate to your situation and needs.
- Discounts that you qualify for, such as payment history or home and auto coverage in the same place.
Protection for You and Other People
Personal Liability Coverage protects you from legal judgments if someone is injured or their property is damaged and you are to blame. The coverage generally applies anywhere in the world.
- When choosing your liability coverage limits, consider things like how much money you make and the assets you own. Your personal liability coverage should be high enough to protect your assets if you are sued.
- Worried you aren’t completely covered? Consider an umbrella insurance policy that extends your coverage to as much as $5 Million.
Landlords and Landladies Welcome
Landlords have different needs and concerns. From loss of rent income, to vacant properties that you are remodeling, we can help! Ask about Landlord Protection Insurance now.
“Protection for Your Stuff”
Your home is filled with furniture, clothes, electronics and other items that mean a lot to you. You worked a lifetime for some of those things. Personal Property Insurance helps replace these items if they are lost, stolen or destroyed as a result of a covered loss.
If you have special possessions such as jewelry, art, antiques or collectibles you may want to talk to your agent about this additional coverage.
Butte and Southwest Montana – Helpful Life Hack: Make an inventory of your personal property.
Make an inventory of your home and personal belongings including serial numbers. If possible take photos or video – using two inventory methods can help expedite the claim resolution process.
Keep this list somewhere other than your home. Keep in mind that your policy doesn’t cover damages caused by poor or deferred maintenance on your part.
Every home is unique – talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on homeowners insurance for you.
Every person is unique – Request your quote today to find out how to get the best price and value on auto insurance for you.
Rocky Mountain Insurance & Financial Services: Your Agency with Options. Call for a quote today at 406-723-3251.